Negative Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Knight Online Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBI Ninja class choice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FBI Ninja

FBI Ninja

FBI Ninja class choice Empty
PostSubject: FBI Ninja class choice   FBI Ninja class choice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:21 pm

i think im gonna be a archer instead of being a priest healer/buffer because im not the greatest priest there is and i really like archers. but if no one else is going to be a priest i guess ill have to take the job though tristan seemed to like using a priest when he was trying mine out.
Back to top Go down
ChuvelxD
Admin
ChuvelxD

PostSubject: Re: FBI Ninja class choice   FBI Ninja class choice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Well, with a priest you can learn a lot of things. And a priest will ALWAYS get exp. Archers don't really get first pick for parties. I would rather you be a priest but if you wanna go archer start off as a sin first til you get to 60, then you can switch if you like. BUT! I've always been a priest, they are so self-sufficient and fun. + I GOT LOTS OF GREAT INFO FOR PREISTS FOR YA!
Back to top Go down
FBI Ninja

FBI Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FBI Ninja class choice   FBI Ninja class choice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am

Well ill make both and keep them relatively close to the same lvl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Ninja class choice   FBI Ninja class choice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI Ninja class choice
Page 1 of 1